Effective as of: October 8, 2018
Qeexo is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you a positive experience with our mobile app. In order for Qeexo to improve its application and to limit crashes of the application, Qeexo collects certain limited personal data from you.
1. Why does Qeexo collect your personal data?
Qeexo collects your IP (Internet Protocol) address to utilize Google Analytics and Crashlytics. This does not identify you as an individual but does identify the IP address of your device. Qeexo uses this information to improve its services and to identify and analyze crashes of its application.
2. What data is collected?
During Data Collection, the following personal data is collected when you use Qeexo’s mobile application:
- A unique identifier: this is your IP address.
- Your demographics: age and gender
- Your interests: affinity categories and other categories
- Your geographic information: language and location
- Your devices and network
- Which screen you visit on your mobile device.
- How many times you visit that screen.
- How long you visit that screen.
3. Data Processing and Transmission.
Your personal data will be aggregated with all others’ data from the same device then de-identified before sending to Qeexo’s servers in the United States. During the de-identification process, your IP address will be obfuscated into a random string.
4. Who else may receive your data?
5. What rights do you have?
Under the applicable laws of various countries, you may have certain rights, such as under EU law, the right to access to, rectification or erasure of, and/or restriction of processing or objection to processing of your personal data. Qeexo’s contact information is provided below for such requests:
2483 Old Middlefield Way Ste 150,
Attn: Data Privacy
If you are a resident in the European Union, you have the right, at no cost, to lodge a complaint with EU data protection authorities. This right also exists in other countries. If you have questions, please contact us or the data protection authority in your country.
6. How do we protect your personal data?
We follow applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal data. We have adopted physical, technical, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, alteration, theft, unauthorized access, or unauthorized disclosure. We evaluate our privacy safeguards regularly to help minimize risks from security threats.
7. Limitation on Liabilities.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any claims against and release Qeexo and its officers, directors, stockholders, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors, and affiliates from any damages or liability resulting from your use of the mobile application.
8. Residents of the State of California.
California Privacy Rights. We do not sell your personal information. We are providing this notice as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act. In order to provide services to you, we may process information about you, including personal information. California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at [email protected] or write us at the following address. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
2483 Old Middlefield Way Ste 150,
Sang Won Lee
If you are a California resident, effective January 1, 2020 you have the following additional rights:
- Right to Know.
- You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information.
- You have the right to request information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your personal information to third parties.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- Right to Non-discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.