Qeexo is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you a positive experience with our platform and solutions (“services”). In order for Qeexo to improve its services and to limit crashes of the application, Qeexo collects certain limited personal data from you.
Information we collect
Here are the types of personal information we might collect during your interactions with our company and services:
Information collected directly from you:
- Your name, email address, phone and address
- Your professional information like: your company’s name, email address, job title, phone number and address
- Information you upload to our services or send us on public channels
- Credit card information
Information collected from the usage of our services:
- Information from sensors connected to our services
- Information about the use of our services and websites like: IP address, requests to our servers, identifiers, user settings, operating system, location, internet activity, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies and other statistics
Use of information
We may collect and aggregate these types of information so we are able to:
- grant you access to our services
- facilitate the operation of our website and services
- analyze the traffic on our website and services
- contact you to provide help, information and advertisement about our services
- personalize content and ads
- process sensor data and provide you insights from that
- improve feature, performance and others aspects of our services
- assess and improve user experience
- analyze overall trends
- identify new customers and new services
Disclosure of Information
Some types of third–party companies, that can be in the US or outside the US, who we may share data:
- Service providers that help us with IT and system administration, marketing, data analytics, data enrichment and customer support
- Payment and credit card processing company to process payment for Qeexo
- Affiliates within our company or partners that help us with sales and marketing of our services
- Sponsors of events or webinars you register for
- Professional adviser or consultants that may support us in different areas such as financial, marketing or legal
In the event that Qeexo goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your data will likely be among the assets transferred.
Qeexo reserves the right to disclose your personal data as required by law when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Under the applicable laws of various countries, you may have certain rights, such as under EU law, the right to access to, rectification or erasure of, and/or restriction of processing or objection to processing of your personal data. Qeexo’s contact information is provided below for such requests:
2483 Old Middlefield Way,
Attn: Data Privacy
If you are a resident in the European Union, you have the right, at no cost, to lodge a complaint with EU data protection authorities. This right also exists in other countries. If you have questions, please contact us or the data protection authority in your country.
How do we protect your personal data?
We follow applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal data. We have adopted physical, technical, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, alteration, theft, unauthorized access, or unauthorized disclosure. We evaluate our privacy safeguards regularly to help minimize risks from security threats.
Limitation on Liabilities
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any claims against and release Qeexo and its officers, directors, stockholders, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors, and affiliates from any damages or liability resulting from your use of Qeexo AutoML service, the Qeexo website and Qeexo’s mobile application.
California Privacy Rights
We do not sell your personal information. We are providing this notice as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act. In order to provide services to you, we may process information about you, including personal information. California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at [email protected] or write us at the following address. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
2483 Old Middlefield Way,
Attn: Data Privacy
Attn: Data Privacy
If you are a California resident, effective January 1, 2020 you have the following additional rights:
- Right to Know.
- You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information.
- You have the right to request information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your personal information to third parties.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- Right to Non-discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
Only you, or a person you designate to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We may request that your authorized agent have written authorization to make the request on your behalf and may need to verify the authorized agent’s identity. In some instances, you may be requested to verify your identity prior to access or deletion of your personal information such as a government issued ID. Once identity has been verified, the request will proceed. If you would like to exercise one or more of the above rights, please contact us at [email protected]